Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Mountain Race - Conclusion

Double-page supporter
@Wheinfield
I honestly really dislike assholey yuri characters that hate the MC They are a really stupid stereotype that almost always add nothing to the plot of their manga and end up being literal psychopath 90% of the time. Not even a fun yandere psychopath. Just an uninteresting jerk.

I wait that this finish the crazy friend arc
THAT POUT YEAH
AND THAT ASS xD
Pd: I have alredy bought the volumes 1 and 2 YES

Still hate the new girl. But heck, Hanako pout melted my heart. Still want Ushigome, though, I can't decide.

@icantnotthink
but isn't quite kinky if the mc manages to make the yuri character fall in love with him ? she might even ask for a threesome because she likes kuzuhana... hehehe

Dex-chan lover
I like how her dumb strategy of pulling other people's pants down completely bit her ass back. Nice cliff.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, everyone there other than Saotome, Hanako and Madoka are comete assholes. Let's not hate this new character too much. And I'm saying that as someone who hates this type of girl the most, "yuri-vube giver turned asshole yandere-ish"

If the chapter had kindof happy end like this, a new character will show up next

Fed-Kun's army
>is literally about to die
>still complains about mc seeing her panties
What the fuck is she on cuz I want some

I'm still not a fan of new girl at all but I think this story wrapped up pretty well. I'm happy with the ending to this mini arch.

Users who are viewing this thread