Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Mountain Race - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
It’s not Yuri it’s More like a friend who drifted away and started hanging out with other people while the old friend wants to reconnect but it’s hard since the new friends are so well liked

Dex-chan lover
The series might go down if it's gonna add copyright lines from different series
20201015-124716.png

I reference it to My Hero Academia

bah perfect chance to tell that selfish lesbian bitch to fuck off, but instead they all care bear together.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, she's still sort of a psycho lesbo. I thought we moved past that.

Dat Ass is hella hot, the only good thing about her but even her ass can't beat Pouting Hanako :D

This Mangaka likes to draw asses just like the Mangaka from Banchou-San who likes to draw Legs and i love both :D

Fed-Kun's army
Do not save her.

Do not sympathize with her.

Let her and her phat ass (which is the only thing I can enjoy about her character) drop off the face of the earth.

I hate these characters who say "why don't you notice me, person who I treat as a God and therefore isolate so that I can idolize them? Why do you pay more attention to this guy who is actually interacting with you on a daily bases?!"

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaelum

No-NO! We already have a character with a perfect ass-THE PERFECT ASS WITH CHILD BEARING HIPS THAT CAN BIRTH A GENERATION FOR THE MAN LUCKY ENOUGH TO SIRE IT!

Her name is Tsukasa (assuming I'm remembering right, been awhile) and-unlike this fucking cunt-she fucking apologized for what she did. She has everything this character does (dat ass) WITH a better personality.

Fuck this new bitch, fuuuu-transcends via fury.

Dex-chan lover
@Phelix I was just admiring, every ass deserves that.

She isnt a harem candidate, the cheek peek was an accident, and she won't fall for him because of that, this manga has made perfectly clear that even with its use of overused tropes it will still do its own thing.

And more than anything, i am NOT advocating so that people like her, for all i care go for it with your hate i just dont think she has that much presence or uncertainty about her intentions anymore that it has much value focusing on her.

She will stay juts that, but i do find funny the situation that has been happening because of her... well, not the overly aggressive threats in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
She got a little better, but I still hate her character and personality, so I don't care at all.

I just hope the author get rid of her as fast as possible, but I'm guessing he's not going to do that in at least 10 chapters, which is sad.

I’m predicting we’ll get more ecchi scenes with her during Saotome’s “training” just to hit him a bit more (witch is preposterous and I hate it), she’ll probably not fall for him, but at the end say something like “I knew you were good from the start”.

I just hope I’m wrong, I read this manga because Kuzuhana and Madoka are good waifu material and because the premise of Saotome liking making clothes got me interested, but for god sake, take this one piece of trash out and I’ll be good, I promise.

That was a mouthful
Edit: editing mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread