Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Mountain Race - Conclusion

Aggregator gang
Sorry chick, you're just a simp for Hanako. It's one thing to worry about somebody, and another to go out of your way to interfere with her friends.

Double-page supporter
ngl she has a nice booty. if only she wasn't so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Guys you are all missing the point here.

The question is why is everyone into this guy: Because he is the ultimate chill MC.

Dex-chan lover
I can forget yuri vibes, but those are just nasty. Hope she calms down

Double-page supporter
In terms of character introduction, the new girl feels a little bit too forced even if she was meant to create his training arc
Hanako could've just told her backstory to him in a lot of future scenarios I'm stirring up in my head (which includes rain scenarios, trapped in a room cliches, so on and so forth)
I do agree the new girl feels more out of place than the rest of the cast. If she was cleverly hidden/drawn in the previous chapters stalking him in the background then I would've respected her and the author/artist much more because of that detail (I myself haven't really checked, so I don't know for sure)

Your know, New girl isn't even wrong. If my bro was falling for a girl that had several dudes around her being all touchy feely I'd probably also tell him not to trust her 🤣

Yeah, the character archetype is annoying but I don't really mind this one all that much. Not even sure why so many are screaming lesbo, barely any hint of that and is clearly just a protective friend type so far. I swear some of you act like PTSD victims.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't she fall ?! This type of "friend" is the most annoying character ever

I mean, this isn't your relationship, so why should you bother them? Just because you is "the one who care the most" to her since middle school, doesn't mean you have the right to determine whose happiness she is with

Dex-chan lover
She should have fucking fallen down that cliff. She is so irritating

Dex-chan lover
@asaramrahim Nah. Everyone in this has a nice ass, and they're better characters than her. By comparison, she's simply not worth the ink/pixels used to put her on pages.

Double-page supporter
Still trying to find something to like about Seira, and still failing.

Users who are viewing this thread