Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Who's your model

Dex-chan lover
Aoi and Itachi are good characters, especially Itachi. I hope she will never fall in love with MC. I was hoping that Saotome would go for one of these two for his model.
I'm not into fashion myself but the design at the last page are pretty plain...And a dress for each girl of his harem is a little disappointing.
Thank you for the chapter. That neko bitch can gtfo tho

I'm the only one who expect a plot twist and hopes that Saotome and the shark-girl ends together?

I love that girl personality.

I absolutley love this manga. but lets be real here. Hanako's name is in the title 😝 and best girl!

Who's more unlikable, the cat girl clinging to Aoi or the crazy bitch clinging to Kuzuhana? This character archetype in Harem stories is always really irritating. Also, Saotome is clearly a man of culture choosing the harem route.

meh this beta mc should get more self esteem because its annoying seeing him getting talked down like little bitch throughout this series

@TheGoldenExperience
Let's be honest, very few harem manga have the stones to actually do a harem ending. Mainly cause, as much as people say they want that, it feels like a copout and lazy to most authors. I can only think of like two series that really did it. Kuzuhana is winning.

Dex-chan lover
Why take one of them if you can take all of them? Well then, he starts to get in the mood of harem protagonist.
@Z0mbieJr I disagree: it's open-ended mangas (wich are plentyful) are copouts, proper harem ending are not so easy to write. And it mostly done in gag-manga where you can just bend the perception of normality.

Users who are viewing this thread