Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Run! It's After School Shopping Time!

Dex-chan lover
Yup, he definitely chose everyone.
I just hope he didnt include that bitch ass tomboy

Supporter
While I know he is making dresses for all of them, there is still a small part of me that holds onto the hope that he is making one pimp ass dress for himself. Now that is something no one will see coming.

After Oresuki, I can't look at harems the same way. 😭
I'm just hoping he chooses one & doesn't go w/ the blanket "all of you are fine," ending.
Childhood friend is best girl. Fight me. 😤

I just found a gem and finished it in one sitting, why can't days go any faster.......

Aggregator gang
honestly this is the first manga I've read where the "harem" girls have actual character development.

also they're not bitchy or being vague against each other, it's actually kinda refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
How weak is he to yell like that from that impact on page 12 ?
Honestly Ushigome is the most precious one. Not best girl tho. Thx for the chapter

@keendho I see what you did there

“How dare he ignored our feelings” he’s a romcom/harem mc - what do you expect? A man?
As for who he’ll choose, of course it’ll be kuzuhana. First girl, plot armour and all

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation Well, most of the school are borderline delinquents or just gyarus, dont waste your energy with every girl that appears just focus on the main cast or the ones that gain some development.

I think Saotome has some kind of syndrome.

She feels indebted to Kuzuhana since she is the reason he can have "normal" school life. However, he seems not sure whether it is a romance or just some gratitude.

I can understand that. You feel gratitude for her but might fall in love with other heroine since she is either more pretty, kind, or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread