Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Run! It's After School Shopping Time!

@tastythighs Parfait:
Noun. Defined as:
1) A dessert consisting of layers of ice cream, fruit, etc., served in a tall glass.
2) A rich cold dessert made with whipped cream, eggs, and often fruit.
Origin: Parfait (French) is the adjective for perfect.

He's defiently designing each one a personal dress because mans is top tier. I really enjoy the character building though its crushing that each girl is so good, I have always loved hana but then the other 2 startered getting better then madoka out of left field won 2nd best girl almost first in a heartbeat. I mean besides Siera its tough I just want all of them to be happy. Shit man why can't my mans have some siblings his age or friends to hook the others up with.

Double-page supporter
Even the other girls know Hanako is best girl.

And I definitely agree with much of the rest here - I'm pretty sure his plan is to make dresses for everyone, so everyone gets to model, because that's just the sort of swell guy he is.

Double-page supporter
I still don't understand how that series of events resulted in him falling under her skirt

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, he's gonna make costumes for all of them. This sure as hell won't solve the issue of all of them wanting his dick.

it was a great chapter and we already know from his idea a few chaps back he's making 4 dresses.

If they make clothes for all of them....... That won't really improve anything right? lol

Dex-chan lover
so they are making the losers club? or future yuri implications ('cause it could go that way... it's not like the author would evade that)
Not really, Takae has a better relationship with Kuzuhana of all the girls. And Ushigome is just friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread