Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The day before the festival. How's everyone feeling?

Double-page supporter
Ushigome is thicc by day... Perfect! Also, Itachi-san got some cute underwear. Unexpected, but wellcome.

Let the Festival begins!

Dex-chan lover
Ushi's boobs were pretty inconsistent this chapter... either that or the dress she made is got some interesting functions built-in.

Super stoked for shark toothed girl's dress. just the aggression as she goes in for what seems to have a frilled neck part in that last bit has me on the edge of my seat.

To be honest
He brought it upon himself due to his own wimpiness..
And doesn't even try much to change his own personality either.

Dex-chan lover
"Yay titties!", indeed!

Her size seems really inconsistent though. One panel they are absolutely gigantic and a few panels on she is still large, but much more normal.

Contributor
Honestly that dialog could have replaced the real one and I wouldn't abs questioned it

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath I know but this kid is beyond timid, he is more feminine than the girls, showed more than once he is not interested in them beyond clothes and he is more socially embarrased than horny in those akward sexy situations.
He is not like senpai in nagatoro

I doubt he’s gay but I wouldn’t say he’s masculine either. His femininity is higher than his masculinity😂

hmmmm...... this seems like they are trying to wrap the story up, did this get cancelled?

My only wish is to marry someone with big tiddies is that too much to ask?

Dex-chan lover
IF THIS DOESN'T PRELUDE TO A FASHION SHOW TOURNAMENT ARC I'LL GONNA BE SUPER PISSED

Users who are viewing this thread