Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - The Festival is Over!

Well that was a good way to distract the main heroine and daym her reaction were daym good to see it was like a pleasure in my eyes cause she was like serious as fuck and then switch to blush mode daym that was reallly so daym good to see

Dex-chan lover
>"I want everyone to look at me!!"
oh we're looking alright

Although I'm shipping the harem ship with Captain Hana but @skelebro KAMOGAWABRO!

A Chad? This mc? When he look like he’ll drop to the ground and burst to tears if he so much as gets slapped on the back? Personally, I try to ignore him and just focus on the girls.

Dex-chan lover
We all know who is winning this, but the rivalry between Hanako and Kamogawa is the most interesting (and cute?) one with how different they are from each other. I hope the author continues to explore it.

T51

Double-page supporter
*Sigh* As much as best girl Kamogawa is, I think we all know where this is going and whos going to win in the end.

I hope the author dosent stop here and continue to develop Kamogawa more, but I guess it'll feel worse once the fucking inevitable happens. Still, I really hope the author dosent turn her into another set of hands that helps our MC along the way, just like how the author did with the first few girls.

In the end, Kamogawa best girl, even if I know I'm in the losing boat...

@T51 I think they will go for hatem ending... seems likt that to me but who know oughta see it yet

Users who are viewing this thread