Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Ch. 51 - True Form

Lol, literally the moment I read chapter 50, I couldn't wait and "read" ch.51 in Brazilian, then I see it just got uploaded in English, seconds ago 😅

Dex-chan lover
Consider this:

In the brief few seconds Kurokawa chased after the criminal and Sora catching up, he already beat the criminal enough to the point that he was bleeding from the head.

Think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Haha thanks for two chapters at once!
I wonder why they guy looked like he didn't care he was getting beaten up

There seriously better not be some sob story for this guy or redemption angle. He literally threw a thing of hot liquid in her face. He needs to be going to jail period.

Dex-chan lover
ok it looks like the soup wasnt that hot but i swear to god if they try to give that fucker a sob story or he is disabled somehow and they turned around to him being jealous of her for still doing what she liked then ill fucking riot

Aggregator gang
Oh I missed them so much.

Thanks for your work Tl ♥️

Fed-Kun's army
It's cute how she sees him as a puppy and tells him to stay. That dude is scum though.

Give him mob justice!!! Only a really fucked up evil person purposely tries to trip a blind person and pours hot soup on them.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the effect Shierke has in Guts when he's wearing the Berserk armor

Users who are viewing this thread