Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

@andiza so he can go to another world and back to earth as he like? but i dont care when he is so arrogant and make the MC really suffer on the main story...pfft ohh, right the MC here is the spear hero because here is different world and story... lol
if its actually on the main story, so its too early cause the comic reader can't grasp the story, so what is the point here??

i think you should read this first and then the main story so you wont feel dizzy and feel yuck...pfftt my vocabulary is this bad...lol
actually, this feels like humor in the middle of war and laugh on others suffering...

@erogon uuhh dude, i already read the finished main web novel, light novel to volume 13 so i know about all that
this spin off is based on motoyasu's adventure after
the goddess "kill naofumi, ren and motoyasu but the spirit of the legendary hero revived both naofumi (raphtalia too) and ren to their own version of earth, but motoyasu choose to "redo" from the start so his legendary spear spirit make him a parallel universe of the main timeline
oh and with this spin off we know how broken motoyasu is and know naofumi before he betrayed by bitch

yeah rotten hero for the rotten kingdom and it's king...lol
even the noble and religious leader become rotten cause the head already rotten...
and this situation build up the rotten kingdom....awesome
thank you, my loyalty to the main story of comic is too deep that i dont want to see another sweet love comedy story...its like betrayal to naofumi....lol

Dex-chan lover
Everytime spear hero save shield hero from being accused the loli raccon died in her cage.

Just something to think about.

Its like the cooking spin off of fate. Have no reason to exist.
But why do I love both so Fucking much

Fed-Kun's army
Remember Motoyasu is not mentally stable (only sees pigs when he looks at women except for firorials).

Aggregator gang
I prefer reading this than the original series to be honest

Dex-chan lover
i laugh at the people who think this is a side story and shit XD this is the reason i nolonger mind spear hero. i love how he became so fucked up XD

oh and for those who are just joining the series
even if you dont want to redeem the spear hero, all the heros Must work together in the series so you gotta get used to him like it or not.

I think shieldbro is gonna tell the spear hero to restart without affecting his life, because none of those hostage bait to lure naofumi would occur in the linear story, and knowing shield hero's personality, he surely would not want to be the one who caused the problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku we are used to spear hero. We are used to not liking him. That’s why a series with him as a protagonist is hard to swallow

I actually started to like the chad spear dude a bit more after he got put in the dirt by the bitch in the original series so this series is pretty enjoyable for me

Users who are viewing this thread