Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Group Leader
I like this more than the original, cute naofumi is better than raphtalia and filo

Don't worry about the raccoon. in the wn
the killer whale girl was looking for raccoon the while time, so they are together by now

Aggregator gang
So in the original Shield Hero, I HATED Motoyasu (the Spear Hero) with a passion. But I was also lukewarm on the Shield Hero story because it was basically torturing Naofumi for 50 chapters then 1 chapter of awesome payoff then go back to torturing him for another 50 chapters.

This spinoff starring Motoyasu is SO much better and light-hearted because Motoyasu is reborn in the same world with his old memories and his goal is to protect Naofumi so he can be reunited with Firo-chan. It's so satisfying reading about Naofumi while he's not suffering.

Good story, I can see why the author wrote more chapters of this than the original lol

Spin-off about a former sucker but still retard and now more insane in a spaz quest to find his loli waifu.

I am hooked.

Group Leader
wait a minute.
so since this doujin is being sold as a spin-off, does that mean some girls will actually kill spear hero later on in the main story?

Group Leader
yo, this dude is straight-up a furry lolicon. think about it. he's obsessed with teenage raccoon girl and the KFC loli girl. 😅

This might be better than the original series. Just the feeling of an overpowered character without any edgy bullshit feel soo good.

Double-page supporter
this series manages to make you not hate the spear hero anymore , also is it just me or are there some major hidden spoilers here and there ?

i don't even know ... every chapter seem to push even further the limit of crime against life, did he just buy hundered of soon born child just to meet his loli to become his master and marry it ? wtf i even just say by the way

@FireCamp In French the word "Héros" always has an S, even if there's only one. It's a rule of language, even if it may seem strange to foreigners xD

(sorry for the late answer btw)

Users who are viewing this thread