Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

@johnbomb75
it's okay to read this. shield hero manga isn't even over. they do a good job of blurring spoilers and make it funny. this is more of a parody then a spin off.

Contributor
@Amplify this evil didn't win though and this "good man" didn't do anything when it lost. And let me make this more clear, just because you have good intentions, it doesn't mean you will have good results.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
And let me make this more clear, just because you have good intentions, it doesn't mean you will have good results.
Standing back and letting Naofumi suffer through hell - letting the bitch have her way when Motoyasu already knows what she's up to and going to do, is to let evil win because the good man (Motoyasu) stood back and did nothing. That's how it would be if Spear tried nothing when the time loop first occurs and he let nature run its course.

Did Naofumi benefit from the experience over time? Sure, technically.
Was it an experience you'd want somebody to suffer through if you can avoid it? Fuck no.

Dex-chan lover
wow that cover art change is so severe it took me a while to realize wtf am looking at

Even with him as goofy as he is, I still feel like this is a better series than the shield hero series it's based on.

Damn, not only was motoyasu being used like a pawn in the OG series he's now continuously looping over and over, rendering all he had done to naught until he does everything right. That's harsh man.

Aggregator gang
Honestly it’s hard for me to like this since he’s permitted a lot of horrible things. Though I understand where LegoBaka@ is coming from. I too would like this if I haven’t read the novel. Who wouldn’t like a good time travel story?

But no matter what. He’s not worthy of Filo or anyone. I hate Itsuki just as much. Both don’t deserve love.
Well in the end it’s just a spin-off, not canon.

It’s also hard for me to like Shield Hero, I’m currently at Vol.8. And MC pisses me off so much that I’m questioning the Author mental sanity. He doesn’t think at all how he speaks and gives a bad impression on people like Kizuna and Rishia.
The harem is good for once in a Isekai but the MC always too unstable to enjoy it sadly.😪

Group Leader
Typesetter made a HUGE screwup in the first chapter. A shame since it looks like they put in some effort to redrew.

Page 17, Ren's party is labelled as Motoyasu's, Itsuki's party is labelled as Ren's, Naofumi's party is labelled as Itsuki's, and Motoyasu's party is labelled as Naofumi's.

Also, Motoyasu calls the king "old man" where in the raw he calls him "Trash." It seems obvious the translator doesn't have any previous knowledge of Shield Hero. That's gonna get confusing if they keep guessing at what translations to use later on.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell is this stupid spinoff about a sociopath who loves chickens 200x better than the actual series

This is great. Thanks for updating this series!
I suppose it's a good thing Motoyasu's already a little insane. The time travel loops don't seem to be hurting his psyche much as a result...

Professional chicken fetishist and lolicon Motoyasu is the hero we deserve. this series is far better than what anyone ever expected of a side story. it keeps getting more and more off the rails. if there's one thing I learned from manga, it's that the harder a series jumps off the rails, the better it ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread