Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This looks promising- although I was not expecting full blown straight up incest villain holy shit
The ML looks nice- the age gap could be concerning, but we'll see.

BUhahahahaahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaa I've read the novel and now I'm here for the mangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yewssssssssssssssssssssssss YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JILLL BEST GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dex-chan lover
pff eyy its still better than the actual siscon pedphile prince? wait is the sister underage? umh maybe shes the same age as the mc so 16 at the time? still its his fucking sister!

i rather take the crazy war dude

Ughhhhhh the main lead looks so much older than her....Why does she have to be 10? Even if they don't actually fall in love until she's 18 or whatever, that's still grooming and still very creepy :/

Well... that works
Lol but how could he just accept a 10-years-old's proposal... is something more afoot????

Jesus, I was not expecting full on incest in the first chapter.

Edit: Also a 9 year difference between FL and ML 🤢

Bruhh, this is not even funny anymore, like Jesus, she's like 10 and he's like... I don't know, but a lot older and an adult anyway. Seriously now, do so many Japanese women have some kind of daddy issues and want to see a man rasing their lover. Like, it wouldn't have been that hard to at least make him or her closer in age to eachother. And I know that she may have a bigger mental age but he doesn't know that. My god.

@herz Because ageism, we can't have our women be older and thus deserving of their maturity because then they wouldn't be pretty enough to self insert into, right?

How on earth is she 16 she looks 10, the age gap might be a bit weird but at that kind of time period being married at 16 wasn't a big deal so it doesn't bother me too much. It's just the fact that she looks like a little kid is the problem for me

Dex-chan lover
yeeeeeeeeeeees same artist and author from I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss!!!

HAHAHAHAHA what did u just read? This is wrong on so many levels and a gentle disclaimer or tag would have been appreciated 😂
the incest part is already bad, who in their right mind would have thought that adding pedophilia is okay?? 🔥
that crown prince looked outright evil. Im not sure sure about the real age difference of ML and FL, maybe he’s just a very large and mature 14 year old dude. Im just saying that there are scenes you cannot unsee and thoughts you cannot undo 😭😂🙅🏻‍♀️

Okay this is really interesting but... HOW OLD IS HER BODY?! She's just... Shes a tiny 15-16 and hes late teens right? And the art does a bad job of portraying that? Right?! Because holy shit if that body is 10 I dont think I can read this, no matter how interesting the plot is. I'm seeing conflicts on the age @_@

EDIT: Ah summary says she's 10 at the party, ugh. Maybe this guy is younger than he looks?! I just want this plot but if there is any weird romance (besides incest prince, thats a background thing I don't have to look at it) I just can't.

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing they won't get married right away, because otherwise .... yeah.

She thinks she's doomed, but she can't possibly end up any worse than she ended before, so she at least has a chance now.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Did they revise the ages or smth cuz everybody is saying she’s 10 (I guess cuz the WN and maybe the description), but in here they say she’s 15-16 (even when she says 6 years from now yadada war she would’ve been 21-22 which lines up. edit: reread, the prince is the one 21, that would also mean she was sent to war at 16 if she was ten.....which sounds like a cliche manga thing to do)

She may look like a 10y.o child but even as an adult she looked about 17. I’m gonna read this as if she’s 16 and there’s only a 3 year age gap

If she was ten, that would mean 15y.o prince “fell in love at first sight” with a 10y.o (what about a 10y.o is even remotely attractive to a 15y.o boy)........same goes with emporer guy (maybe not love) but let’s hope he has his reasons .

TLDR: I’m gonna continue reading this hoping they revised the ages, in my head she’s 15-16 and just looks like a child (maybe she’ll look a little older next chap)..........

Yeah nvm I think she’s actually ten......oFt....I’m okay with age gap but if the falling in love happens when she’s still 10 uhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread