Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 45.2

Dex-chan lover
Lufasu OP, plz nrf.

Since it was a while since last chapter, I'm not sure, but didn't she only summon characters who had died? And all of the seven heroes didn't die. So she can't use all of them, which means Lufasu, at her "original" strength, would still be able to beat them.

Dex-chan lover
What was the seven hero backstory with MC again? kinda hazy on details...

Dex-chan lover
What was the seven hero backstory with MC again? kinda hazy on details...
brief summary: they were all good friends. lufasu united humanity by acting as a tyrant ruler. the goddess mind controlled the heroes and turned most of them against her + gave them buffs so they'd be able to beat her. the exact details escape me since i read the start of this / the novels quite a while ago

Dex-chan lover
My recollection is that Lufasu threw the fight against the heroes for content.

Like, literally.

The game had a lore team that made player-driven plotlines cannon and the guy playing her lost because that's the storyline they came up with for the game's writers to cannonize.

Dex-chan lover
My recollection is that Lufasu threw the fight against the heroes for content.

Like, literally.

The game had a lore team that made player-driven plotlines cannon and the guy playing her lost because that's the storyline they came up with for the game's writers to cannonize.

There's 2 lores at hand.

There's the MMO POV lore where it is just player-driven event as you said.

Then there's Lufasu's reality lore.
Where the 7 heroes were mindcontrolled + buffed by the Goddess to seal Lufasu.

Dex-chan lover
If the planets in their solar system are really that close as depicted, they would have massive gravitational issues. One (or more) of Jupiter's moons is volcanic because of the gravitational effects of Jupiter and it's other moons. While that picture "may not" depict the Earth like planet as close enough for it to be a moon, Earth's own moon is approximately the width of all other celestial bodies (other than the Sun itself) away from the Earth.
If that picture is anything other than a gross over exaggeration, the planet is not only far too close to be within the "Goldilocks" zone, but would also be pulled out of orbit by any of the other orbiting bodies, which would do the same to one another.
Lastly, regardless of whether it is a gross over exaggeration or not, a mass of fire, or heaven forbid plasma (as a solar flare consists of) THAT size would not only evaporate the atmosphere but also sublimate the ground. Everyone and everything would be dead, except for the Goddess who is incorporeal as a nonphysical being.

Seriously, the lack of realism in this "otherworldly" fantasy based-off-a-video-game fictional world just boggles my mind...

Users who are viewing this thread