Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

In the most recent chapter, it was mentioned that the change from Leo to Leon was due to a translation mistake. While it might be the case, keeping it as Leo would make more sense as it is the name of the astrological sign that the character is based off of. I would think that that is why your previous translator did so, fitting the overarching theme better than a literal interpretation.

Reg

@Cyro11 >This is just not clicking with me

I TOTALLY get it, riight? kinda confusing to call that a shounen, HMM....I mean certainly, the development is going drastically fast but I'm not quite sure if the author's trying to impress their specific audience here. Only 7 chapters in and thinking about leaving already, dunno how it looked interesting at first :big HMM:. Well I guess genderbending the protagonist is one thing, but having a trap and questionable antagonists/side villain(ess) character designs is a different story. (someone's scheming behind the scenes). and hey. no offense, but please don't reply to my comment (opinion), I'm not good at dealing with karens, tyvm! (talking to haters here)

So, I can't read Japanese, but if you understand the pacing of the story somewhat, you can kind of understand what happens in a manga based on images alone, so skimming through the raw of chapter 34 I got to see some broken af op sht which makes you realize why the goddess wanted to get rid of Lufasu (Raphas Mafahl in the novel/wiki), basically the "real" Lufasu ends up coming out in a fight against someone, who it is I wont say, and basically in 1 attack, from the ground she puts a massive crack into the fking moon in 1 swing of a sword, granted turns out the "real" Lufasu is level 3000 instead of the "meager" level 1000 limit the rest of the scrubs are at, except for the person shes fighting, who is level 1500, no its not the goddess or Dina.

I just don't understand this type of story. If they're gonna be a girl for the entirety of the story then why even start off as a dude?

Dex-chan lover
@1059212 bring a dude here have a whole new different meaning
if you don't mind spoiler
Real Lufas want to understand guy mindset
so she purposely become one in different world

Dex-chan lover
I got bamboozled by the cover, I though this would be cute magical girl series.

What chapter of the light novel correspond approximately to the advancement of the manga ?

Users who are viewing this thread