Yeon Lok Heun - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - A Gentle Breeze

when I read spoilers about this upcoming scene I didn’t know how to feel about it but that was really beautifully drawn wow. I wish it developed a bit more naturally though not under this love-at-first-sight passionate fling nonsense

I’ve read the raw and I must say, I love the Emperor’s outfits as the chapters progresses 😄 the raw is currently at 71 I think 🤔

SO BEAUTIFUL ! he surely feels familiar with our Yeon !! now we have to wait for him to discover her identity !! tks for those beautiful chapters !

Dex-chan lover
Oh my lordddd
Oh my oh my.oh my. Gentlemanly king. Please don't follow your fathers obsessive path. Please oh pleaseeee
ALSO Yeon child. Childddd
Many thanks

That was hot and so beautiful, Probably the most beautiful smut scene I’ve ever seen. Thank you for the chapter.

Ooo bitch this was kind of unexpected but I’m not complaining!! I just hope he acknowledges Yeon is actually Lok Heun soon so we don’t have a bunch of extra drama lol. But omg... I’m so pleased to have a smut scene actually be relatively uncensored!

Let this be a visual reminder smut can be classy as hell! Thanks for the translation!

I got spoiled so instead of feeling all sweet and fluff I can already see myself getting frustrated and angsty for their next meetings. 🥺

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER

Users who are viewing this thread