Yeon Lok Heun

I've read till ch35 and let me tell you guys... I had my doubts but they had a hot romance start and I'm a mess now... 💀😭

Oh what a great story. It’s starting to pick up. Thank you thank you thank you for translating!!!

@Verbisluna yes! And when I read those parts I can't help but to be bloody confused (cuz I can't read korean). I can't believe that their romance would start like that

Dex-chan lover
so.... about those gore and sexual violence tags, how bad is it? or is it just a "ruse" of sorts, and nothing REALLY bad happens. I want to read this, but those two tags together are stopping me from that.

@WoodyCyber I think that was for the first chapter. At least nothing of this sort happened after wards till now and to the raws I have looked up to now(around 40?)
Its a really interesting story that tag/tags shouldn't hold u back 😀

Dex-chan lover
@SocialButterfly, thanks for the answer. I went in,
I just hope revenge will happen, and those rapist douchebags get their dick and balls chopped off with a rusty knife

Read into the raws and honestly I'm a bit disappointed in
how the face-changing skill turned out. Thought they'd exploit it more because it's so cool, but literally it's just her hair that changes and earrings

@WoodyCyber At the beginning there is sexual violence against our MC mother, but after that it hasn't repeated. About Gore.. It's not that bad but depends on how you rate it, though. Nvm, I see somone has already replied.

Please give some spoiler when emperor will know the truth about yeon being a woman? I'm so damn curious 😭

@Minmi It's not yet in the raws but
it's after the night they spent, which is basically chapter 60-63 or 64. So it'll probably be in chapter 70s or 80s when he realizes the one he has been looking for is actually right by his side.

Okay imma stop here. Gave away too much today smh.

Thank you for the new chapter! I had read the raws but could not understand it at all. Makes much mor sense now! Also, how do folks post “Spoiler” with the button?

Can someone please explain why
the wife was placed in the pillar? I am totally confused!

Users who are viewing this thread