Yeon Lok Heun

I saw the raws til chapter78 in other website. Looking forward to english translations. I hope there’s an update soon. Thank you translators 😊

I tried to read the raws thru googletranslator, it was horrible. Please translators❤️❤️❤️ please please upload the new chapters for us miserable folks!!

FYI To everyone else, I found out from sumatose ‘s post that our translator, Jewelz is pregnant - congrats Jewelz!!! And thanks much for all your work with prior translation!!!😍

Looks like another group will likely pick up translations. But in meantime let’s reread again while they take their time to sort stuff out! The art is gorgeous!!!

@xlucix when she was in that underworld thing or whatever it was, she met that one dude that thought her to "shapeshift" or let her appear as someone else or something like that. He usually know her as his general dude. But that night he met Yoon as actual woman. Now Yoon is back to being the general dude

An update! Thank you so much! And if @Mix2 is correct, congratulations to @Jewlzs012 and I'm really happy she's okay, I was worried. And thank you to the new group who picked this up!

As of 8/3/20 there are 38 chapters listed on Mangadex. If you go to the Centinni Offical page it's up to 40 chapters. I've skimmed through the raws and from what I can see this is going to be a very slow burn romance. At 80+ chapters in the ML still doesn't know FL is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread