Yeonwoo's Innocence

She looks so manly ♥️ but i guess you can say she has the appearance of a cool sharp feature female 👌

man when i read the title i thought it would be about yeonwoo being framed for a crime and trying to prove his innocence but nvm

Lol I honestly thought that this is BL because of the cover 😅😅

Gonna wait for this to have more chapters translated

Fed-Kun's army
Personally, I'm dropping this , not because of the manly woman x feminine guy thing (or at least that's how they're perceived to be) but because I don't like either characters.
The girl doesn't even know he is a guy, she assumed he is dating his friend, also I don't know which is worse: her knowing his feelings and ignoring them or her being so oblivious. The guy is supposed to be in highschool yet he got lost and cried about it like a 4 year old. Dude is pursuing a woman who thinks he is a she ouf, that should've been the moment he said "this woman I'm stalking care a negative amount about me (if that is even possible) so maybe I should build a bridge and get the F over it.
I enjoy a good romance story but this ain't it

@Akera93 Having skimmed over the very first chapter after having read the description and immediately losing interest in the first panel I am happy to see a concise review of the current state of the series without me having to pay attention to this any longer.

God bless this man, may he no longer experience hardship and his soul be forever pure.

Users who are viewing this thread