Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 191 - Like Vampires

Dex-chan lover
Nazuna can still feed on other humans. Not wanting to risk dying by feeding on Kou is understandable, but him leaving her in this clearly weakened state and doing zilch to try and help her navigate this somehow even though he seemingly understands that she's starving... Is it him being too high off the romance to think of that right now? Is it him wanting her all to himself to an extent that he'd rather have her starve than go to the way she found blood before they met? Is it him being a dismissive bastard just because "oh she's suffering, but she isn't dying just yet"? Either way it kinda pisses me off too. I hope Haruka kicks some sense into him. (Crushing his head is way overreacting but I can see where he's coming from. To him this might seem like Nazuna is an abusive relationship at the moment.)

Supporter
Its time for a beat down and I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Haruka literally just wants to save Nazuna's life right now and y'all are hating on him lmao
No he wants to save his own selfish desires. Nazuna can do what she wants, he doesn't get to make that decision for her. Even more so when "saving" her is killing the man she loves. His choices here are purely selfish and have NOTHING to do with helping her, that's just the excuse he's using.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was explained, and if it ever will be, but why the heck is Kou so damn strong in his vampiric state? Experienced vampires - ones who've been vampires before he was even born, have trouble with him.

I don't think it was explained, and if it ever will be, but why the heck is Kou so damn strong in his vampiric state? Experienced vampires - ones who've been vampires before he was even born, have trouble with him.
It actually was. You see, if you refer to the four-dimensional emotional hexadecagram, we can see that Kou is...

Dex-chan lover
I forgot he's the only guy who didn't know that yamori power is more powerful than regular vampire

Dex-chan lover
No. Haruka is just being jealous. If he actually wanted to save her he could just talk to Kou about what's going on. Attacking Kou for Nazuna's sake is just an excuse to act on his jealousy.
It's both. And more.
There has not been a single one note, two-dimensional character in this manga.

Haruka was never just going to surrender her. He's jealous. He wants to protect her. He genuinely cares for her.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka: You made Nazuna miss eatting lunch!

Kou: Okay? It's like a single missed meal...

Haruka: Prepare to die for your insolence!
I think people are misunderstanding the context from Haruka.
It takes a massive amount of self control for vampires to go that long without a meal. I can't remember where they mentioned it.

When Kou trivialises the "it has only been a month", he downplayed Nazuna's feelings of not wanting to break her commitment with Kou. He is not acknowledging her needs by saying it "She is ok for now".

Haruka goes ballistic because, to his eyes, Kou isn't the man that should be with Nazuna with his half hearted feelings (from his point of view). Maybe during this fight we will get to see Kou admitting his true feelings or realising how much Nazuna is sacrificing.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka is a shitty person and is doing this out of a sense of possessiveness. But somebody needed to confront Kou about this or he wouldn't have done anything about it anytime soon.

I think people are misunderstanding the context from Haruka.
It takes a massive amount of self control for vampires to go that long without a meal. I can't remember where they mentioned it.

When Kou trivialises the "it has only been a month", he downplayed Nazuna's feelings of not wanting to break her commitment with Kou. He is not acknowledging her needs by saying it "She is ok for now".

Haruka goes ballistic because, to his eyes, Kou isn't the man that should be with Nazuna with his half hearted feelings (from his point of view). Maybe during this fight we will get to see Kou admitting his true feelings or realising how much Nazuna is sacrificing.
I mean, a normal Human dies after four weeks without food. So vampires can go without eating for 120 times longer. Skipping a meal for a month is basically the equivalent skipping breakfast. Doing the math, it looks like it's the equivalent of not eating for about six hours.

Dex-chan lover
The drawing of nazuna at the beginning looks like an flcl style illustration

Anyways I've been wanting another fight from kou since he ground pounded the apartments like it was halo 5 so hype

Dex-chan lover
Tbh one of the thing that threw me off this series is him having those power. Did we really need him to have the “im special so as a half vampire im super strong” ? Would have been better to see him solve the problems as a human instead of this shounen stuf… IMO

Users who are viewing this thread