Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - I'm helping someone

Fed-Kun's army
UN-HOLY FUCK! I didnt expect that o.o

@TheMode Your prof pic fits perfectly with your comment AND the 0-11 she just pulled xd

Contributor
He says give me back my juice when the can clearly says cola on it.

I kind of like how all the vampires in this universe must be really terrible at seduction, or else they deliberately make things as awkward as possible so nobody falls in love with them; otherwise everyone would have been turned by now. And if it turns out this is the only way to become a vampire, then any servantless vampire we meet is an expert in unrequited love...

Dex-chan lover
That was a damn good twist. I didn't see it coming until the fangs showed up. (Honestly, I was expecting her to try and sexually assault him, but I'm glad we're not going that route.)

Considering how the book Dracula has the titular villain having his own series of "brides" and how vampires are known for having many lovers, that would not surprise me and would fit pretty well. Also consider that there are many forms of "love," and they're not all necessarily romantic. @jak

Considering how hard it is to fall in love in the first place, especially if you're a social recluse that can't go out during day time, has to live in the shadows and typically doesn't have long, intimate contacts because of position, that's not going to be a major issue. @squerl

Also, I believe the cover is a reference/homage/parody to Michelangelo's Pieta, though I may be stretching here.(Though their limbs, postures and general form are very close to one another)
Michelangelo%27s_Pieta_5450_cut_out_black.jpg

x1.jpg

Double-page supporter
@mammon
Taking a quick look at it, they only designed the character. It doesn't seem to be like Senko's author or Pochi where the mangaka themself is the vtuber.

Dex-chan lover
Huh
It's like a scene out of blade

Yeah. I don't know how to feel about this one. Do vampires need to feast on blood? Is it a necessity? Or can the idea off of Hotel Transylvania work.

Users who are viewing this thread