Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - My memories of Tokyo

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I don’t know exactly what it was about this chapter, but it’s throwing out massive “bittersweet ending” vibes for me. Really hope we don’t get the old “MC doesn’t get the girl but it was the lessons learned along the way” ending. Really tired of that, tbh.

that feel can be called. BEST FRIEND FOREVER. congratz you already Friendzoned her

Group Leader
i'm glad this chapter made a point of saying just a little bit more about kiku. for some reason people seemed to just kind of assume there wasn't gonna be any more to her character than what we've seen so far.

Aggregator gang
@ThatGuy "12 year old that got groomed by a thousand year old vampire"

She states Ch42p14 that it's been ten years since she became a vampire sooo...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was like really good. We got to understand kiku presumably well and got a time estimate for how long the series has gone on for (btw if we’re gunna have that climactic last minute true love ending then this series is going on for approximately 300 more chapters). As always this manga is a joy to the eye and like always the translations are great at encapsulating the dramatic or chill natures of characters. Thx

Considering his previous work, which was generally a light slice of life without major conflicts, I am amazed at how deep and reflective this series can be, while maintaining a certain level of relaxation and "occasional adventure".
In a certain sense, the search for a meaning in the passing time, in the purpose of life, reminds me of that melancholy feeling of Sousou no Frieren, although more oriented to an adolescent drama.

Users who are viewing this thread