Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - My memories of Tokyo

I like this series more and more as it continues
Might be partially cuz I write romance here and there

I really want to see a happy ending where he gets turned and they're together but I get a bad feeling about this. To have a male MC fall for a vampire, have a romance and become one and spend their eternity together is something I've never read in a manga.

If this goes for the "he doesn't become one but is happy to find a friend" cliche bullshit I'm gonna punch a wall.

Dex-chan lover
@anarclyant nice catch on the crack there. Didn't even notice. Of course, we could be entirely wrong and it's just us looking for fire in the sea, but still cool tho.

author please dont break my heart and dont make me punch the wall please, just happy ending:( these two are so adorable and i want more not a fckin sad ending:(

Aggregator gang
It ain't love but it ain't friendship either it's the middle of both. Could be called BBF if you wanna go that route but with romantic vipes present it's more so on the the way to love.

Double-page supporter
Thats a very interesting way frame it. The last page, instead of ending the question with some flowery frame, filled with tenderness and love, its her baring her fangs against his neck. His definition of "love" is absolutely twisted from interacting with vampires too much

Users who are viewing this thread