Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

Calm down guys, read the last page, author said this chapter and half of next is ntr bait. There is no actual ntr. Still a very shit turn.

Dex-chan lover
The people here who are losing their shit and saying things like "DROPPED" are honestly the funniest part of this series. I feel like it's half the reason the author wrote this particular chapter in the first place.

On another note....have these people even read the rest of this series? Given how wacko and deceptive it's been so far, I already assumed it was just a bait even before I saw the TL's note. And if you know it's bait and still got triggered...I don't know what to say. How weak-minded are you that you can't even read a PARODY? How much of a doornail are you that you can't laugh?

Double-page supporter
People are naive enough to think that people won't be deferred by a shitty chapter that changes the entire plot? If the author can't keep it interesting for long without having to become edgy and shocking, people will lose interest and read better stories. Frankly, this was a shite chapter and I can't say I blame people for dropping it.

It’s not ntr, obviously BUT the sudden shift in tone is very off putting which people have the right to get pissed off about.

On a side note: perfect example of how scummy and pretentious Isekai MCs really are.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell this is one of those moments I wish the translators waited to release so i wouldnt have to be subjected to this shitty ass cliffhanger

Fed-Kun's army
These people who cry over NTR obviously didn't read the last page lmao

i bet either the yandere elf or the sister will recognize him straight away because they are the most crazy of them

i dont see this comin godamitt! i thought itsjust funsilly stopid manga but whats with this event?

The rating dropped because of this bro, swear I’m hoping it’s just a fantasy that the spirit girl wrote or a nightmare or something, cause hella missed up you can’t lie my mans body might be getting it but the person inside is an ass....Ow shit he gets more girls in the next chap, F-U author I had hoped bro you wouldn’t do her like that 💀.

yfg

Some guy fucked all of the MC's girls. Regardless of the semantics of whether it is or not NTR, people who hate NTR are going to hate it for the same reason.
If it's some gotcha dream sequence, then you're still left with some gal cleaning situation where it doesn't affect the story but it's still going to upset a good chunk of the readers.
Overall a pretty stupid move to have it happen this later on and with no foreshadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread