Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

fetchimage

Group Leader
Oh god. I dont know if anything after this can redeem this chapter. It became a dumpster fire so fast. This is the pinnacle chapter of its downfall.

TL team should have put the "the NTR is just bait, it's not real" warning at the beginning of the chapter, maybe then there wouldn't be this many kneejerk reactions.

Aggregator gang
Is it considered NTR if the one's doing the Cucking your own body ?
Also, what the hell author ?
I am confusion .

Double-page supporter
@Thor
I feel like your first comment honestly is pretty good about why this chapter sucks. The concept of this plotline could have been okay. Fuckin weird and yikes, but ok. But throwing it into a couple of rushed chapters where it goes from 0-to-rapey real fast is just not good.

Like, after reading the spoilers that
this is all some 2nd personality trauma whatever bullshit plot, my opinion still stands. You shouldn't have to make more chapters to justify your complete garbo chapter. That's shitty storytelling. Like, hooks and cliffhangers are what some authors do to keep you interested in next chapter, but when you make your CURRENT chapter just so shitty, it makes you not interested in coming back. No one is going to read a chapter of One Piece where Blackbeard possesses Luffy's body and fucks Nami's corpse, and go "GEE WIZ, I SURE DO WANNA SEE WHERE THIS GOES".

Double-page supporter
I still don't know why JP Authors like this trope.
Cultural differences I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be patient if this is just really NTR bait. It might be just another weird fanfic by the fairy girl..... hopefully.... Still a shitty chapter though. NTR should stay in hentai, not in wholesome ecchi.

Who the fuck is this rando? The author better unfuck himself in the next chapter or this is going to be another Gal Cleaning incident

A "branched personality" from head trauma feels so contrived. Maybe it's the fault of some hidden magic down the line, but these general negative developments in the plot only devalue the supposed payoff. What benefit does the reader get from not sending the author a bomb package after this chapter, for instance?

This is how you ruin your own manga. Throw random genre that is the opposite of its progress.

Users who are viewing this thread