Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

Dex-chan lover
I went to check the raws for 14.

Spoiler:

It's not NTR.

Even more spoiler:

It's the MC's hidden lust. Which was caused by a perp trying to make isekai and real world got to war.

At least, that's what I can make of it at a glance.

The slightest ntr vibe and people are instantly fragile and project themselves into the cuck LOL

Dex-chan lover
whether it History or present, fiction and reality, internet or real life.
NTR start war, isn't it?

@Novak_Vai basically everyone would thought same things

Dex-chan lover
> Strange... The booing booing sound effects strangely playing in my brain even after reading this chapter...

> Since the impostor will take the dark elf first time, does it constitute that they were no longer a v**gin?
Can you claim that you are still a v**gin even you are not the one experiencing that H thing?
This matter should be bought to the worlds greatest mind for debate....

Aggregator gang
Thank you translator, glad I took the time to read your credit page, not like the other uncultured swines in the comment section whining.

Dex-chan lover
wait im confused is fahru n the MC did IT on the previus chapter? i though it was just a nightmare 🤔

for banba they really do it right? he did say he was graduating. trying to reread but mah brain cant connect the dot 🙃

need some1 chuni i mean expert eyes to enlighten me 😌

Even if this is bait, why? Why do this? Isn't this a SoL manga?

10/10 for this NTR bait. The author really know how to enrage these annoying moralfags in really funny ways.

Users who are viewing this thread