Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

I read even the raw versions but this dual personality bullshit was uncessary if u want this I would read some doujin hentai I came here for the ecchi wholesome stuff not this bullshit crap

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, what the hell happened.

Tbh most of us are here for naked women, the story wasn't that good to begin with, but it wasn't bad either, the characters are weak but amusing, you can't just hate them and the plot was even simpler, that works fine.

SO WHY DO YOU GO WITH THIS AUTHOR!? YOU GOT BORED!? that man looks like the everyday loser who got isekai in a shitty story lmao

I'm in the "you have problems? pls get some professional help bro" team, but that guy is the bigger loser that you can imagine, blaming his failures on life itself, looking at women just like a piece of meat, and looking down in everybody, bc, of course, his problems are the only ones that matter, I'm with the psycho girl in this one.

anyway, thanks for the chapter! and I'm not sure about that last part man, oral sex seems pretty ntr to me.

Dex-chan lover
NTR just isn't the same if it doesn't have a fat ugly bastard...
In the above case it's funny at least

I'm so confused on what the hell just happened and feel like this new chapter doesn't fit the story and just here for conflict purposes or whatnot. Maybe a drop? Unless someone tells me what the hell is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread