Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - When I reincarnated, I found Myself in a 4 ½ Tatami Room with a Harem

Dex-chan lover
While the reactions here are more than unreasonable considering the Translator already gave us a hint ( thank you very much btw) I am also always amazed how some very *special* people seem to think NTR equals Chad. Something so stupid is always very telling. I usually don't like to get personal but dang you people are really keeping the clichés alive.

If you like NTR, good for you. As long as it is on paper only, no one gets hurt so it has every reason to exist ( like pretty much anything else). That doesn't absolve you tho: make no mistake, you are deranged. If you can't get off unless you see the happiness of others destroyed, people getting raped or mind broken you are a defective human being. It's not a matter of taste.

What the fuck is the author thinking??? Story turned from halfway good and interesting to absolute shit in a single chapter. Hard drop.

My god. I stopped reading and had to pick up again later when I saw that first oni scene. NTR is shit, NTR bait is slightly better smelling shit(only cause no actual NTR).

Users who are viewing this thread