Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki

Double-page supporter
@darktennisball the author is a fucking ball of mess. And considering you've read his other works I think you what what I'm talking about

Double-page supporter
Yeah, seeing those tweets for the 13th and 14th chapters seems it
is NTR or at the very least NTR bait.
Quite a drastic and sudden shift in tone even considering there were some dark parts in this manga, but according to these comments and the tweets in response to the artist's tweets it seems the author is just like that. This is of course said without either of said chapters being translated, so we can only wait and see unfortunately.
All I can say is if this turns out to be a shitshow in the community that I hope the artist comes out relatively unscathed, I like their art and it would be a shame if people blamed them and not the author.

Dex-chan lover
Retarded author and his terrible plot devices. Rating down to 2 for the foreseeable future. Someone @ me if this shit ever becomes salvaged.

after reading episode 13 dropped it immediately author is sick in the head don't read it you will regret it see this as you have a few woman on your side that you love you try to save a random guy he gets your body and as thanks starts raping your woman yeah hell no ill continue reading this

author go die!!

Dex-chan lover
it wouldn't be ntr either way since the mc's not lovers with or married to any of them (no relationship to speak of - besides being friends). would be a different story if he actually had married that horned woman like she wanted.

here i was thinking i found a decent manga to read, boy was i wrong. does anyone know long this ntr ark last? and does it actually affect the rest of the story?

Wu

Group Leader
It's a spoiler, but to everyone who didn't bother reading the entire chapter, here is what happens in the next chapter and basically what happened.

After the accident, the man who tried to commit suicide ended up in the hospital, not MC. MC however, has developed 2 personalities due to him suppressing his lust for the girls. This 2nd personality doesn't have access to the same memories and thus does not know the girls. It's literally MC having sex with the girls. Thus, there is no ntr because it's MC, just with a different personality.

Hope this clears it up.

Feels like Ima drop this after this blackmail shit...
@Wu Still this was a scummy move from the author seriously....
And besides hes saying shit that the suicidal guy said at the beginning. So that split personality doesn't make sense at all.
And even disregarding all the above it's still very foul what the author just did to the MC.. ntr or not, split perso or not.

Wu

Group Leader
It's a real "horse-kick to the face" move, I agree on this point. But, it's as I stated in the end creds, it's insane ntr bait.

@Wu Yeah the NTR bait, is one half of the issue here, the other is that the MC was a decent guy helping everyone and that fuckup author just ruined everything the MC was standing for.
Yeah this is going to get a ton of drop + 1 star after this for sure. ps. that idiot author just ruined his manga, I wonder what his fans are writing him after this LuL

Double-page supporter
Sell sell sell sell sell, the NTR haters are coming! This is gonna be at les then 6.5 in the next few days!

It's technically not NTR, read the chapter/comments

@Zenbonzakura
My opinion is no one can be blamed here but the author. You wrote it and didn't confirm it as a joke until later. Can't get mad that the audience reacts in such a way especially with an NTR joke. Write something bad then accept the bad response it gets.

edited: I think the biggest kick in the teeth here is
The audience has been wanting to see him have sex with the girls. The author did that entire prank section where you found out he fucked the guy in the ass then pulls this where the MC doesn't get an honest fuck with any girl. This point its the author fucking with the audience for a laugh at their expense for his own pleasure. Least that's my take on it here.

Fed-Kun's army
well chapter 13 just ruined this even harder. does the author hate the genre and it's audience? is he writing this against his will?

Users who are viewing this thread