Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - I Don't Really Get It, But We're Looking Back Into The Past

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Tangtay I was actually referring to his statement of their development level as the train is clearly a censorship screen kind of like this
22ee0bf6cf21dd8ddce3ce47bf3d1ded8ddb54c4_00.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Nep nep nep.

@Tangtay We haven't actually seen that much of the world. Just the MC's highly modern looking house (no surprise), plus the rural village/small town, which actually was pretty decent and clean looking. In the first place, the usual fantasy medieval style in fiction matches the real medieval period quite poorly. Some more more gritty and ruthless manga have purposefully got closer to the awful real Middle Ages.

@DeathDonut @natchu96 Yeah, it was just a sarcastic joke. I don't really expect there to be trains. But you never know!

Dex-chan lover
@ismaelh
Indeed. This is one of the very few instances i consider the former male genderbent MC likeable, and even a little bit relatable.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? That angle needs a censor circle but the same view is fine in the mirror?...
Also, is "plp" supposed to be sweat sounds? Yoku wakaranai.

It probably showed that she either wet herself opposite to the mirror in an angle that doesn't show or they intentionally placed an unnecessarily censorship with the intent to make the reader feel that perverted way.

Good manga, good plot, solid character, interesting unraveling and on top of it all, the mc is actually realistic. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread