Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - I Don't Really Get It But, It Seems Like a Fateful Reunion

MD@Home
I wonder if the tran/scanlator read up on the webnovel and just decide to ditch manga when it still readable.

Big spoiler for big event

at the end of the arc, it's affirm that yes, she has 0 spine and that's nothing new, she has more stalker now, which is fucked.

then the unthinkable happen in the webnovel, she almost got raped (yes in this kind of novel), the people who try to kidnap her isn't even that strong. Both the Fenrir and her got poison (a poison that is odorless, stop people from using magic and fools a fucking Fenrir btw), and apparently Detection is a low level beginner skill so she doesn't even know she got stalked.

Only reason she was save cause there was someone nearby and save her in time (i think he was chasing her? I couldn't remember). The author probably got backlash cause after 1 chapter about how she "dealing" with the fact she almost got raped he immediately back track to the usual food cooking and killing goblin for like 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the tran/scanlator read up on the webnovel and just decide to ditch manga when it still readable.

Big spoiler for big event

at the end of the arc, it's affirm that yes, she has 0 spine and that's nothing new, she has more stalker now, which is fucked.

then the unthinkable happen in the webnovel, she almost got raped (yes in this kind of novel), the people who try to kidnap her isn't even that strong. Both the Fenrir and her got poison (a poison that is odorless, stop people from using magic and fools a fucking Fenrir btw), and apparently Detection is a low level beginner skill so she doesn't even know she got stalked.

Only reason she was save cause there was someone nearby and save her in time (i think he was chasing her? I couldn't remember). The author probably got backlash cause after 1 chapter about how she "dealing" with the fact she almost got raped he immediately back track to the usual food cooking and killing goblin for like 10 chapters.
What do you mean "in this kind of novel", first chapter of this manga was quite... graphic showing her potential future had she returned to the merchant

Dex-chan lover
She really shouldn't foist off that awful frat-paddle style shortsword onto her friend. Trying to wield something that badly made will get her killed.

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading, and just noticed this weird ass handshake on pg12...

n7TE2XF.png

Since wording the explanation to accurately describe in what way this handshake is strange would be a pain in the butt... I shall refrain. But basically it's about the positioning of the thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread