Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 39 - I Don't Really Get It But, It Seems Things Were Like This

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for sticking with this series, TL. I love how funny and dirty this series is.

I also really like this flashback scene where the reader finds out Ren has essentially always been Ren. In many reincarnation-type stories, the MC goes through a trigger event (fever, head bonk, etc) that brings their memory back. Afterwards, the MC's personality changes as they recall their past life: the villainess stops being a jerk, the lazy good-for-nothing starts being productive, the angry and bitter orphan calms down and learns delayed gratification, etc. In these stories, memory heavily modifies personality.

For Ren, we find out she has always been kind and loving towards her friends, detail-oriented, and sharp-tongued towards those who cross her; ie, Ren has not really changed. In this series (for Ren at least), memory and personality are essentially 2 separate dimensions of Ren. If anything, her memories strengthens her existing personality.

Dex-chan lover
This group is definitely going to split up soon just a matter of when and how, prolly when the boys try to take her sword and rent money maybe ? I wonder if that's a bigger kuro on the vol18 cover

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Just hope it will still be fine...
(OωO`)...

Users who are viewing this thread