Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

If this didn't have them masturbating in every chapter I would genuinely recommend this to anyone I know. The MC is extremely relatable and makes reasonable decisions.

Dex-chan lover
I read the reviews in novelupdates. Apparently, the manga turns into a cooking manga in later chapters. Is this true? can anyone confirm?

And here I was like a year ago oh shit a yuri isekai this is hard to find but nope still reading it just sad that it wasn't like that

@SmutAccount tbh MC is actually stupid. Giving away for free anything (especially medicines) just makes people whining beggars who will try to abuse you. I wonder how did MC live in her previous life with that attitude?

dear our god , pls.
pls dont make that shity boys appeard agaiinn!!!!!!
dear goddess, WE DONT NEEDD GAY SHIT, PLS I BEG YOUUUU!;!!!?!!!!!

@MatiLublin man, calm the fuck down for a moment and reread what you actually wrote.

I mean, when someone is in need and is begging for your help, depending on your character you may ignore them, or even help them and be done with it.

To her, helping them wasn't difficult, but as you said, she also wasn't a charity, so she put her foot down after they started nagging at her.

It wasn't idiocity that made her help them, but the other's persistence and the reason behind it.

If someone is dumb for helping another person, then what is someone who ignored that same person in need?

In actuality, her biggest and only mistake was not telling other people to not mention where she lived, or mention anything about her at all. Would have been better with a spell to erase memories, but either way, she still lived close to that village, so at some point it she would have to be found out. So yeah, that's that.

A person can't account for every single detail in the world, else they would be a God and not a human.

And yes, I know what her race is.

Inslayer could you calmly and carefully read what I've written? I said, "give away for free", not "leave the girl for dead/kill the tresspassers" etc. I understand - help others and so on, but please.

Users who are viewing this thread