Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
It's not, and even if it is, the fact that he's apologizing is what's actually pissing off Mozu. As you can see in page 4, she sulks after he apologizes yet again.

I kinda get it, especially after the dad's explanation near the end. Mozu prefers Suzuki when they're constantly competing for who will triumph over who, which is why she has been constantly provoking him in the last 2 chapters. But instead of fighting back, All Suzuki has been doing the last 2 chapters is apologizing.

Imagine you are a very passionate Smash player, and you have another friend who beat you once so bad that you stormed off angry. Now, whenever you provoke him to another game, he keeps refusing to play and apologizing for making you angry the last time, when in reality, what you want as a very passionate Smash player is to keep playing until you beat him again.
Not expecting smash comparison here but while an okay example comparing video games competitive relationship to a romantic relationship seems apple to oranges. I get what you're saying but I don't think these 2 are comparable. Unless the smash players are fucking outside the game.

Honestly bratty girl characters only work when they're put in their place constantly and consistently. Mozu just isn't because of the sword of Damocles the MC thinks is on his neck. That and he's a pretty milk toast dude. Very small ounce of aggressive masculinity in him and it's to his detriment

Dex-chan lover
comparing video games competitive relationship to a romantic relationship seems apple to oranges. I get what you're saying but I don't think these 2 are comparable. Unless the smash players are fucking outside the game.
How so? There's nothing wrong with two people in a romantic relationship to become close friends. In fact, my philosophy in life is that you should aim to become best friends with your spouse, because they will probably be the one you'll spend your whole life with.

Romance and friendship are not necessarily water and oil, and no one said friendships must remain platonic, otherwise it stops being friendship.

Honestly bratty girl characters only work when they're put in their place constantly and consistently. Mozu just isn't because of the sword of Damocles the MC thinks is on his neck. That and he's a pretty milk toast dude. Very small ounce of aggressive masculinity in him and it's to his detriment
It seems that the author's goal with this manga, at least for the current part of it, is to "train" Suzuki to become the dominant type.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone: Complaining about Mozu
Me, who's literally down-bad for ponytails: :nyoron:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Bitch holds his dad's company hostage and HE is the one that has make the relationship work? This shit is toxic af.
Nothing's hostage here. Did we read the same chapter? The father literally said he has no intention of breaking off the engagement for such a reason, and he's literally encouraging Suzuki to become more aggressive, or as he called it, "competitive".

Also, here, the father is discussing this with Suzuki for two reasons. First, it's because Suzuki is the one who approached him. Second, it's because Suzuki is clearly less bratty than Mozu and can therefore be reasoned with much more easily.

Dex-chan lover
it's huge , omg it's huge , it's freaking huge , they're all hugeeeeeeeeeeeee :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I like tiddies and all, but I still can't root for the FMC at all lol. I guess I shouldn't think about it too much - this is just a tiddy manga at the end of the day.

also wow this is literally a free webcomic

Users who are viewing this thread