Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Nothing's hostage here. Did we read the same chapter? The father literally said he has no intention of breaking off the engagement for such a reason, and he's literally encouraging Suzuki to become more aggressive, or as he called it, "competitive".

Also, here, the father is discussing this with Suzuki for two reasons. First, it's because Suzuki is the one who approached him. Second, it's because Suzuki is clearly less bratty than Mozu and can therefore be reasoned with much more easily.
Mozu holds his father hostage every other chapter my guy. Literally all the time. And instead of teaching his daughter to be a decent human being, he wants the guy to "conquer her". Toxic af.

Dex-chan lover
Mozu holds his father hostage every other chapter my guy. Literally all the time. And instead of teaching his daughter to be a decent human being, he wants the guy to "conquer her". Toxic af.
Like I said, Mozu's threats have been exposed to literally hold no weight as the father stated he will not break off the engagement for such a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, Mozu's threats have been exposed to literally hold no weight as the father stated he will not break off the engagement for such a reason.
Okay? She still threatens it. Which still makes her a shitty and toxic person. He still believes she has that power, so to his psyche, the threat is real.

Dex-chan lover
Okay? She still threatens it. Which still makes her a shitty and toxic person.
She's just being a brat and intentionally provoking him to catch his attention, and the father is well aware of that, hence what he says in this chapter. Ofc, I'm not saying that her bratty attitude doesn't mean she has a bad personality. But when you call it toxic every time, you're literally taking this too seriously, even though the fact that she's such a brat has been established literally in the manga's name.

Dex-chan lover
She's just being a brat and intentionally provoking him to catch his attention, and the father is well aware of that, hence what he says in this chapter. Ofc, I'm not saying that her bratty attitude doesn't mean she has a bad personality. But when you call it toxic every time, you're literally taking this too seriously, even though the fact that she's such a brat has been established literally in the manga's name.
Lol write whatever excuse you want, the relationship IS toxic as fuck. Mangaka is writing his own brat correction hentai without the good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Lol write whatever excuse you want, the relationship IS toxic as fuck. Mangaka is writing his own brat correction hentai without the good stuff.
I wrote legitimate reasons from the manga itself. If you're dismissing them without even trying to refute them, you're literally in denial lol.

Contributor
I'm glad the author is true to his fetishes. For those that don't like, the exit door is open.

Dex-chan lover
I wrote legitimate reasons from the manga itself. If you're dismissing them without even trying to refute them, you're literally in denial lol.
No you wrote excuses. "The dad said he wasn't going to cancel the marriage" he said that about THIS instance only. You've failed to give any good reason why his idea of countering his daughters toxicity by increasing the toxicity on his side isn't toxic as fuck. You've actually failed to provide anything to refute my first post.

His dads being held hostage as a way for her to control him. Her dads plan is for him to be toxic back. Therefore, this relationship is toxic, as, fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release and you hard work on uncensoring this chapter RestScans!

Dex-chan lover
how did ppl manage to read this far if they don't like the booba in the end? or are you just pretentious? lol
kinda sucks that we get such a chapter shortly AFTER volume 2 released. gotta wait till next year to see the officially uncensored version :'(
nononono, I fucking love tits, but this is getting ridiculous! their tits by this point weight more than the rest of them!

Dex-chan lover
The father looks extremely familiar to me, until it hit me that he's Andy from Undead Unluck.

Also i am an opp to the committee girl

Double-page supporter
how did ppl manage to read this far if they don't like the booba in the end? or are you just pretentious? lol
kinda sucks that we get such a chapter shortly AFTER volume 2 released. gotta wait till next year to see the officially uncensored version :'(
People that are into butts over boobs and the "DFC" crowd are just annoying like that, they ALWAYS have to mention it, their distaste of boobs that is. They're like vegans or cyclists, it's kneejerk.

Users who are viewing this thread