Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
People that are into butts over boobs and the "DFC" crowd are just annoying like that, they ALWAYS have to mention it, their distaste of boobs that is. They're like vegans or cyclists, it's kneejerk.
In this case, it's more a physics issue. Without anything to counter balance the front weights, which obviously comprises over 80% of both their weight and mass totals, they should just be always face down pinned to the floor by gravity and the weight of their chestical besticals.
They need a counterweight in back OR some type of breast mobility device.

Dex-chan lover
People that are into butts over boobs and the "DFC" crowd are just annoying like that, they ALWAYS have to mention it, their distaste of boobs that is. They're like vegans or cyclists, it's kneejerk.
it's more about how this is chapter NINETEEN and the tits haven't changed much. why even read that far if you don't like it lol

Dex-chan lover
The double nuke packing nuclear submarines have gone up in number, we now have 4 nukes, my Lord, the boobs look hella unproportional and uncensored makes em look even more creepy, it's like they're starting into my soul

Dex-chan lover
All their boobs and nips are the exact same shape and size
Not actually true, since it looks like the size actually goes like this:
Fuu-chan > Iori > Rain >= Mozu

As for shape, well... :nyoron:
(Tbf, the nips are fan-drawn, we don't know what Rain's officially look like, but I doubt they would be any different.)

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate how disproportionate their boobies are. No formal complaints tho
This girl would probably be the smallest one in the group...

iu

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. I know nothing about how money works but losing about 30% value of your currency sounds like a nightmare.
It hasn't been consistently above 100:1 since late 2014. You should look at a 20 year graph.

Dex-chan lover
If by sheer miracle this SOMEHOW gets an anime adaptation, and they don't get DIO to voice her dad, I'll be very upset.
I think if this one did go to video it would have to be titled "Yome Gaki suu: The Animation".

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen so many uncensored nipples in a chapter outside of nhentai lol :meguupog: :kek:

Thanks for the nipp- chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread