Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - just As the Love Note Says (2)

Double-page supporter
Now looking back, this was actually pretty stupid. He literally asked each girl how they feel, no tact at all and I’m sure they’ve talked about it between them in secret... dam MC.

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111 Exactly my thoughts, at one point I feel like they all will talk about between them, like one will bring it up, and like "Oh, he asked me that too..."
Not really gonna be a good outcome in my opinion, I still feel like the one that loves him is that girl ghost.
(I don't remember names, since it's basically a monthly chapter post :/ though cause we gotta wait for the new raw n shit. )

Dex-chan lover
Stalker girl could have been there in the library room at the time Rei said that. While i hope she gets some part in harem shenanigans, let's hope she won't go full Risa from Amagami (well, unlikely, but still).

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Reiji's incredibly dense.

Ootorii-senpai basically told him: "I won't confess to you, but I'll accept if you confessed to me," and he still doesn't know who likes him?

Double-page supporter
"Old Men you have to keep an eye on" great book

Gaia best girl.

@phoenixir: I was referring to the "cover" page of the chapter. Under "Ghost Girl" there are four portraits grouped up as "Waifu Candidates". And Himelda is not there.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't he be direct to senpai like he was direct in asking the question to others?
He said that he needs to answer them. Why doesn't he though?

Users who are viewing this thread