Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - From Here On Out

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Stalker-chan is doing such a good job of stalking she's only visible from the original manuscript?

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien
To my understanding, someone is going to get fucked by the Treaty of Versailles. So, wouldn’t Reiji logically be the one getting fucked in this situation?

The Waifu Wars are coming, or the Harem (world peace) is. Way I see it, everyone has to team up against the princess, or he’ll be potentially taken away.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Reiji: I don't need a harem
The entire harem: I'm gonna end this man's peaceful life.

FUCKING YES. This is gonna be good lads. Based Fugu-chan drop the bomb.

Dex-chan lover
I know, translation errors suck (especially when some ghost translator runs off when you need it).

MD@Home
this is a great chapter... but the MC sure isn't getting break from any of this plot development...

Fugu dropping the nukes like it was nothing damn!
Thanks for translating~

Contributor
F for Kana Sudou, a.k.a "stalker-chan" who's been demoted to a minor character by being missing from the list of "Waifu candidates" and the colored key art

Dex-chan lover
considering the number of chaps left...It feels like Mangaka kind of gave up around here. If I was the mangaka there would be more chapters of each individual girl and also them getting more along with each other , with some conflicts sprinkled in. but it is wrapping up already at this point. I believe the mangaka would do the same but it felt like halfway there they were told to drop the manga production or something...maybe sales wise it wasnt as marketable as they had hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread