Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Feelings

Contributor
I want the author to really throw a curveball and have Reiji reveal
he's been in a secret relationship with Stalker-chan this entire time. Yes, even Ghost-chan didn't know. Somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so the end is near? Kinda disapointed (idk how you spell it but iam too lazy to search it up)that the ghost did not get that i love you page

Dex-chan lover
Never mind Soviet Russia, a harem always makes you, wherever and whenever.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit.

I wouldn't want to be in this situation. Too troublesome...

Inb4 stalker girl suddenly opens the door and confess her feelings too.

Due to his personalites, he might choose to tun away in next chapter annd took more chapter to make a choice

(If this series is hentai, no need to argue anymore... the first get pregnant will marry with him)😑😑😑

Editted:Why I got a feelling that ghost-san actually his daughter from future who come to past in order to find her real mother...

Dex-chan lover
Personally I would throw a smoke bomb in run away. That situation is way too confrontational and escalated too quickly and involves emotions too much for me.

Also wait, there was a stalker girl? I think I forgot all about her (I guess the author did too). Maybe she shows up out of nowhere. Wasn’t there also the childhood bully? What happened to her. If this is ending soon, I should really go back and reread... everything.

Users who are viewing this thread