Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Possibility

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...harem will work out totally fine...until he subconsciously makes a decision, whom he likes most or has the feeling, he has to spend more time this some waifu, because she needs it and the other waifus feel unloved or not as special. Honestly, if I can imaging some harems working, then some with an hierarchy and based on interests, like money or social standing, but not one, that is solemnly build on (falling in) love. The first heartbreaks and drama will surly follow. Or he manages to spend his time in a way every girl doesn't feel left behind, which I imagine isn't fun and only works, if he kills off his heart. 😋 And then he will have an extra-marital affair anyways. With a girl, whom he fall in love with, because everything with her is so much simpler, he feels free while being with her and can be himself again.

He should just chose the bookworm girl, because she was the first (not ghost) one and see if it works out. The end.

Dex-chan lover
Harem is the one true path, but something in me feels like he's not gonna take it and we're all gonna be pissed

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm shocked to find out there is only 1 chapter left (possibly an extra in the final volume). Communication is KING in every relationship whether it's romantic, platonic or in business. Not going to spoil myself because I want the author to give it a good closure regardless of unsolved plot points. Thanks for the translations.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
reiji: no need marriage, i'll just make y'all single mothers!

Dex-chan lover
Himelda knows the ultimate answer. She deserves the number 1 wife spot. But RIP stalker girl, she should have been here.

Btw, fck you, axe-kun.

Final chapter?? The manga was so entertaining tho!! I guess it was not popular there.

Dex-chan lover
I bet hell tell them to wait until he is ready to support all of them. He need monneeeeeeh!

Users who are viewing this thread