Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!

damn...my man actually died....

well. at least he died happy. Fair ending :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad they stuck with the harem end. but sad about some of the goings on.

Man it's kinda impressive that he managed to get even both stalker girl and trauma girl. And that ending doesn't look that bad since the timeskip shota looks like the MC so it's kind of like a reincarnation for the true end.
Overall a pretty good ending, they could have given us more time with the characters but it's still better than dragging this too long and getting boring or giving the audience a giant middle finger like prison school or something.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending to a sweet manga. Thank you for the diligent translations over the years!

Little details I noticed at the end:
Reiji married almost all of the heroines introduced in the story, including the stalker girl, his childhood bully-turned-friend, and the best friend of the childhood friend. Seven of his grandchildren have spoken lines, but all eight of them can be seen eating doughnuts.
Glasses guy who used to stalk the stalker girl doesn't appear, but at the funeral a young man who looks almost identical to him is seen crying. Probably the son of the glasses guy, which seems to indicate that the glasses guy and Reiji kept in touch even after he left Japan.

Thank you so much for translating this tale I loved so much. Thank you...........thank you.

thank you tl team for working on this for 2 years i know this series ! and goodbye for this series ! its been a fun 2 years reading!

Dex-chan lover
whoa everyone actually won
Glad to see childhood friend also win.. I thought she'll be forgotten forever

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@bassgs
he also got the best friend of the trauma girl there's 8 kids eating bagels 4 has black hair 3 of them are from the hentai stuco,mobile gamer, and library girl the other black hair kid is from the best friend of the trauma girl

I loved the story of it until the ending. It is a sweet ending but I feel like it also gives you the shaft at the same time. You get the harem ending and confirmed kids. You however never get to see him happy with his harem once it is established they are together. That is the worst thing you can do in a harem ending to me. People want to see the characters happy together. We don't get that here and then he dies. It gives you the shaft then kicks you in the teeth before patting your head with the descendant angle. This could of gone up there with my favorite harem stories of all time. That one with the kissing death note. I can't remember it's title right now. That story ended the way a harem should end to me.

Axed but the ending really fits this. If this doesn't get axed, might become one of my favorite ending. Love the story~

Dex-chan lover
Ended a bit fast and the conclusion was bittersweet but I thought it was well done. Considering the series was basically all wrapped up in 4 chapters it was quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread