Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

didnt read the other 19 chapters but i hope he becomes strong enough to make that god and all his classmates go through what he went through

Wow that was the fastest drop I've done, 2 chapters in and they not only ruin a great revenge story, they blue ball me like this and make the character design look like shit

Second time reading this and I'M STILL FUCKING ANGRY AT THIS SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKER GOD MY BLOOD IS BOILING WITH ANGER

Dex-chan lover
Get swole, murder that fucking god, then rape all the classmates, even the guys because that would be extra horrifying, then kill them all.

Don't hate his classmate, they did nothing wrong. The one at wrong here is the God only. Also fake Hiroto got all of MC's ability and fortune, then why can't the God just give MC the ability and fortune that's originally for the fake Hiroto.

Me too, let me kill this shit head and that stupid freaking god idiot, a god who can't freaking recognise a person no appraisal skill, that too stupidest thing.

Dex-chan lover
Am I alone in wanting this entire narrative, its multiverse, its gods, all its inhabitants and everything that happens in it to be euthanised?
They all HAVE to die just to end this ridiculous suffering.

Aggregator gang
Fuck me, this is grim. I would understand if he decides to just destroy everything that exists, gods included.
Genocide all the way.

Aggregator gang
What the actual fuck? I'm hovering over the drop button if I see this turning into another generic isekai with all the potential plot from first 2 chapters getting washed away without any satisfying conclusion.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf hope there is a plot where he can go to another world and kill those fucking classmates and of course that bitch god

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was an issue.
God tells him he'll reincarnate a 3rd time IN LAMBDA (not Origin). And Hiroto knows that, he says "so I'll be the first to reincarnate there, right?". But then he goes "send me, gimme power. I'll kill them all".
Uh...dude. Different worlds. You won't meet them.

Which means, the classmates are gone now? Do we not learn about the fake Hiroto?

Users who are viewing this thread