Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - A Breach in the Wall

Dex-chan lover
anya_heh_thumbnail.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate it when a guy garrisons a bunch of linebreakers in a bait wall and lets you commit before he shows you that you fucked up?

Should have waited until the army passed the first wall, then ordered the golems to hit them from behind.
I think in the LN they do but i guess the mangaka wanted to not waste a few pages on them advancing.

Also Anime when so sad the LN wasn't good enough for any studio to want to animate it yet.

Hopefully at least the manga reaches Bellmond.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine fighting an enemy you have ZERO information on that is only known to be a dhampir. Imagine walking right into the unknown as a lowly foot soldier, a dumb general, or an ignorant monk. Just imagine being that incredibly stupid. You can't feel sorry for that army at all. They took absolutely no precautions, assumed one nobody with a useless stick was their secret weapon, and to top it all off, they go berserk over another worthless stick.

I love when isekai series just throw hundreds of disposable soldiers at an unstoppable force purely for the sake of killing a bunch of nobodies. Can't wait for the one-sided massacre.

Dex-chan lover
That invasion army is such a train wreck. Every single unit within it seems to have its own agenda, and half of the troops won't listen to any orders.
i get emotions get high but these are some awful soldiers and commanders, they just ignore orders and can't control their subordinates, how they expect to win any battle like this is beyond me.
Classic peasant soldiers moment.

Users who are viewing this thread