Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - An Anti-Aging Training Method

unknown.png

Double-page supporter
this flipped to gross and weird so fast my neck bones snapped

Dex-chan lover
You heard her. Time to help all the girls in the village have babies. 🙂

What a convenient anti-aging training. Like this, he can functionally make any living ally immortal, can't he?
Once again, everyone's somewhat misunderstanding him because they need to always be making babies, but....

Hmm. actually, won't overpopulation become kind of a problem if their birth rates suddenly quintuple? Maybe not right away since the last birth was a decade ago, but after a few years...

Dex-chan lover
"I got a request"
Lol. Now its time
to completely fix the birthing issue, make magic tools that can fix it so he doesn't have to do it himself, and cause a massive population boom among the ghouls in a year or two.

@Psychronia
If you don't mind a spoiler:
He becomes the emperor of a massive amount of land, so overpopulation never becomes an issue. And he only uses the rejuv spell on a couple of people, oddly enough.
That's nothing,though.
Wait till you see what he does to his mother, lol.

if he could reverse the age of the ghoul... he could do the same thing to himself and live forever? Might be useful since he'll have no afterlife..

Dex-chan lover
I like how he doesn't instantly master basic magic and blows everything away with a basic spell.

Dex-chan lover
ok so no kids in 10 years.....

that does not sound 1 in 5 to me... more like 1 in 50

Users who are viewing this thread