Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

They ruined my baby, how can you butcher a story more than this manga?

Double-page supporter
People stressin over MCs future harem already😆, well its not that type of typical harem story and not all of them will be undead but it gets pretty big.

@mustardhobo You are talking about a freaking eldritch horror here, what kind of moron would seek revenge on on a being that can simply turn your city into hulking monsters of stones? I'd say more in how wierder things get but then it'd be spoiler territory.

"Sexual violence" is a little to excesive of a tag for this, it is true, but it is barely there, Something like "Depiction of Sexual Violence" Or, "Narrative Rape" would be better, Or maybe something else, I don't know.

random spirit comes up and tells a huge secret and then passes on... cmon thats cheap even for cheap writing!

Double-page supporter
@Wolfraing not that i disagree with you its still safe for people who may be uncomfortable with those themes, and having read the novel it comes up even if its not as explicit as the Goblin Slayer manga.

MD@Home
Oh man... there's no going over the feeling of getting immersed into the manga but suddenly no more chapters x-x... this manga so far is quite interesting, a roller coaster of dark, cute and funny...

I feel like comedic deformations of MC and his minions give this really jarring feeling. Like a cutout plastered over the scenes with different style. His mother for example looks really cute, and father was pretty cool... but caricatures of MC, skeletons and other characters just ruin the mood. At least with minions it would've been soo much better if goofy scenes still featured their horrifying appearances, just to show the disconnect between them being undead abominations and still silently trying to do dumb stuff.

Aggregator gang
The isekai background is not even necessary. Just the merry band of baby, undead and spirit is already fun to read. Nice one.

MD@Home
@theagent , sure, will do some time... for now I am just searching for more manga, I guess if I run out I will move onto LN's XD!

How convenient. The thing you needed showed up 5 seconds after declaring you needed it

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. Harem tag? Huh.. Didn't really expecting that with all the bad luck the MC's having.
Wonder how that goes in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife you really don't imagine, and it's a big harem too, though for the moment there's no romance, more like political wife candidates?

Users who are viewing this thread