Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

I really like this manga thanks for doing i again but i want to ask does it come out one's a month ?

Thanks again i love this manga

@xacual
to the latest translated chapter and kinda its hinted if heinz stopped being such an idiot worshiping alda van may turn a blind eyes to him

Thanks for the translations, this Isekai is a good one. There isn't enough that have dark magic and all kinds of backstory.

"Theme: Harem"
... Do they mean the skeletons?

I honestly hope they mean the skeletons.

Dex-chan lover
The Harem them is a little....conserning I hope that dosnt happen while he is a one year old....well not that it would be the strangest thing in this manga but stil.

A necro harem... where mom is the first

I remember long time ago on tabletop rpg i used to have a necro char that have a servant called Honey (a skeleton in a wedding dress)

@me474
I'm not sure where you saw those hints at.
Van has gotten sick and spat blood at the mere thought of forgiving Heinz. I can't remember a single thought of Van's that would hint at ever forgiving him. Like I said, Van considers Heinz the biggest threat against his mother's coming back to life because he was responsible for her death before. No matter how hard he tries to turn over a new leaf, Van is not going to let that slide or brush it under the rug.

Fed-Kun's army
A cursed carriage. That can spin.

[DRIFTING INTENSIFIES]

I read the light novel.

It’s good for a while longer, but then prepare for 30 chapters of ANGSTY MELODRAMA.

@xacual
he basically forgave anyone who admitted they were wrongs and want him to forgive them because they didn't know any better
but it seem more obvious now that heinz is an alda idiot and will be controlled by him to kill van

Now I am curious about that Harem tag xD anw this seems to be a good isekai when MC isn't too OP or completely broken. He has his struggles and weakness and he has to find a way to overcome them to do what he wants. Unlike some mangas where they give MC infinity stats

you don't really understand how "Terrible" that revenge is...as you don't know as of yet the effects it had on the town.........

Mc is retarded, just end everyone you meet. I noticed that the people who are spared in Japanese novels always come back to bite them in the ass. Useless monkeys

Users who are viewing this thread