Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Dex-chan lover
@Darkaeluz well as I have said, MC got really bad luck in his previous lives. And he still got that bad luck in his current life...
With his mother being dead and all while he's still a child.
So no, I can't really imagine how he ended up getting a harem.
Also, was that supposed to be a spoiler?

Double-page supporter
@ABCsOfLife

yeah.....he's not sexing any of them up, he's not even interested really.
The massive amount of people under him however, will have harems. Both male and female lol.

@ABCsOfLife
the undead love him because the charm and push themselves upon him
most of the non undead are kinda gold digger ? they kinda fell in love with him after they saw his strength
anyway all of them keep pushing themselves on him and since they are his first friends he try to listen to their request of engaging once he became an adult even though he doesn't love them in romantic level and they don't love him either but just want his children
basically their religion allow orgy and all and their society is more weird than any isekai you have watched before

reading this chapter by chapter is so painful. I really feel like this is the kind of story i'd binge read in a single day

I really love this series. just read all the way up to ch 11 as soon as i found it. *looks at how long i takes to update* Ahhh shucks. TuT I'd love to see this updatemore frequently.

@Rune @Uluri well, if you feel like reading the web novel we're on chapter 196 and the current manga chapter ends at the end of WN chapter 9. So there's a *lot* to binge. :p

@ABCsOfLife he has both bad luck from before and now good luck as well, comments on why or wherefrom are spoilers mind.

Remember the plot? The asshole "God"? His scum classmates? The evil world that should be erased? Forget it! We have Bone Monkey and a talking traders wagon!

Even with the update pace, this is still my favorite rn. It is so exciting whenever it updates. I can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I could live with myself if it were animated given the fucked up shit here. I'd just get really fucken sad @pksomuch

Fed-Kun's army
where the fuck does the sexual violence tag come from ?

@migh The daughter and wife of the guy who is the carriage were raped then killed. Thats probably why its here. Personally dislike how straight to rape is used to show a character is a bad character. Its such an easy tactic to get a rile out of readers that it honestly bores me.

You gotta love it when authors default to rape to show that someone's a bad person. Either because readers will *insist* that anyone who doesn't rape is still a good person or that the author is too lazy to show that the person in question is evil in any way other than using rape as a catch all tool for that sort of thing. Which only contrasts the protagonist even more because they're basically presenting the protag as "hey look, this guy doesn't rape women, therefore he's good and can do whatever he wants to bad people because as long as he doesn't rape women it's okay."

To me, this ''race'' is what made me lose interest in the story, I'm really starting to hate how one dimensional females are shoe-horned into every fucking story just for the fan service.

Aggregator gang
You guys are focusing too much on a relatively minuscule part of the story (rape characterization being generic). No story is perfect, and the majority of this one is pretty solid imo, and one detail shouldn’t turn you away from the whole thing; that’s just petty imo since you’re never going to enjoy any stories but the absolute best (such as Saihate no Paladin) with that mindset. That being said, I will agree that rape is kinda overused in this manga, but it’s minor enough that it doesn’t really matter imo.

On the other hand, I will somewhat agree that the females are slightly one-dimensional in this manga, but many other stories in the same genre as this one have much, much more egregious cases of this, and while I understand that other manga doing it doesn’t make it right, it’s certainly worth pointing out that, relative to its contemporaries, it’s not bad at this (though last chapter (13) kinda made the situation a somewhat worse for this manga, both in the recurring rape theme and in the flat female character theme. Still doesn’t ruin the story for me though imo)

Double-page supporter
@Ryallen No, the author makes it pretty clear that what he's doing isn't "right", so to speak. Rather, he's doing what he has to do to survive. Honestly though, the author makes it pretty clear now and later on that the main character isn't a "good person"; The story was never about good triumphing over evil.

Also, if you want characters that are "evil" or "morally grey " the author has you covered on that too. Just wait until some of his other classmates show up.

Users who are viewing this thread