Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Ugh, the releases are so slow. I sure hope they make an anime of this soon so we don't have to wait months for each chapter.

Aggregator gang
I've read the WN up to 338/444..
It's pretty good, but the story is starting to get repetitive with the battle spree going on between him and the enemies(gods). The story are on racism and religion so it pretty irritating to read. MC tends to be OP but somehow the enemies are always stronger than MC because mainly the enemies are gods at this point. There are fuck tons of characters going on I can even barely remember which is who. The harem is growing from all races, his body is still young so there is no snusnu at the moment. But he will take the responsibility once he get older. Also the author like to add unnecessary backstory to a mob that is about to get destroyed. Really wasting my time 😑.

The good thing is how the MC handles the situation. He kills when he need and revenge is a must(he tried to forgive but he can't, the hatred is too much). The lore going on in that series is great too, it's so damn interesting you keep wanting more of it. His enemy analysis is top notch, he mostly able to see through their ability on the first try. His skill combination and how he uses them are great. He is able to create a Mahou Shoujo transforming staff/wand and a Henshin weapon (Kamen Rider/Power Ranger). He also successfully revived her mother. She is currently more stronger than her past life thanks to the material used when constructing her new body. She have turned into a new species called Chaos Elves and become an incarnation of Vida(gods of new species).

The reason why MC develop a Death Magic with huge mana pool is due to he is a reincarnation of 4 soul fragments of crafting heroes in the past. In the past there is a huge war going on between gods and demon king. God use reincarnation hero to fight the Demon king, but failed. Demon king break the souls of the crafting heroes preventing them from going back to the wheel of reincarnation. Rodcorte (god of reincarnation) combines 4 fragments of the broken soul and send it back to the wheel of reincarnation. He doesn't have any memories/skill of the past heroes.

It is just that chapters are way to slow, there is novel that im reading, if its help for those who dont wanna wait https://readwebnovels.net/novel/the-death-mage-who-doesnt-want-a-fourth-time/ YW!

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the mangaka produces so few chapters of this manga. It started in june 2018 and its march 2020, so 21 or 22 months depending on chapter release day. Thus far there are 15 chapters released. That is getting a bit close to 1 every 2 months which I can see it getting to

Double-page supporter
Chapter 15 is out for awhile and we're getting close for ch.16 release date.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i'm glad mangasushi picked this up
i have my reservations about the series they choose
that dungeon training manga comes to mind
, but i can always expect quality from them
thank you

@Liquidxlax I remember reading this ages ago and it was a lot farther along so theres no way this is the author being slow. Pretty sure this is just a new scanlation team doing it over from scratch.

Aggregator gang
After chap 15. I get the feeling the revenge aspect has been dropped and this will wind up being some sort of slow life deal where the Mc is hanging out and not really doing much of anything.
clue seems to be he didn't kill the baron that killed and tortured his mom

After Chapter 15, it
turns into a bit of kingdom building mostly. And yeah, pretty slice of life. The MC settles down a lot, but keeps the revenge going low key whenever he has a chance. Whenever the bad guys show up anywhere he can perceive, he will literally get bad status ailments from even considering letting them off, due to the LV10 insanity thing he got when they killed his mother.

I forgot who the baron is, but if he's the lord of that city she died in, well,
the city will be slowly destroyed/abandoned over time since MC destroyed all their defenses and production facilities. It's a gentle revenge on the common people, but MC has basically low key finished off the lord along with his entire family and holdings. Also, MC takes a weird approach to killing in general since he's an extremely powerful necromancer (and insane). He might kill someone because he likes them.

oh man! this last chapter was freakin awesome! i am still laughin for the last scene the face of the kobold is awesome AHAHAHA!
great job guys! Keep up the good work! @Sonic

Guys question - is there really sexual violence in here or is that tag limited only to what have been done to mc's mother in 4th chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread