Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

@gatsby
he will kill him after about 100 hundred chapter basically the lord guard are numerous and he stand no chance against that many he also doesn't want them to confirm he is alive so the vampires won't go after him along with S adventures

Cae

@Nikodemsky
There's a lot of space between where it happens but it does happen, maybe 3 or 4 times in what is currently available

Dex-chan lover
This manga is quite detailed in regards to the Light Novel, hence it takes the slow start of the LN because it needs to prepare a lot of stuff into even more time because of the manga. With 4 tankoubons, it's just now entering the 2nd volume of the Light Novel.

For anyone that wants to correct me on my numbers above: You only read the Web Novel version, but the manga follows the Light Novel, which is why Origin Chapter is so much more detailed, and there is the Kobold King filler arc, stop calling the arcs of the Web Novel as volumes if you don't want to misunderstand.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the WN to the latest update and I'd say it's one of my favorite Novel the plot is just so good.

SGR

Double-page supporter
... Can I pay for this? I'm serious, this is in the top 5 isekai mangas in my book.
I love the respect that the author has for his readers. I love the way that the ecchi and gore aspects are just the right amount and they're extremely tastefully done. I love the dark humor this has. And I love every single lore choice the author has made thus far. Pacing is great - a slow and steady burn. Most Checkov's guns are not left unfired and the ones that still hang on the wall I have a strong notion of getting action at some point. I mean there is nothing to complain about.

I want to pay for this.

Read the LN.
Story is excellent.
Lambda's system of magic, skills, jobs, ranks, titles, etc. are also excellent.
I just hope the art quality gets better.

"Muscles are the best. "
-Vandalieu

The story in the LN is surprising so far when
the first pureblood vampire is killed. You can feel the progression in everything, but at some point, you realize that each volume of LN follows the same formula.

First they show how life is going in the place where they live, then to Vandielu's lackey monsters who train and rank or change jobs, then Vandielu discovers a new food or condiment ... so, Vandielu wants to expand his domain and go Expedition with X lackey monsters and finds a new race with a god who gives him a piece of the demon king's body in dreams or in some strange way, he helps that race and in return the race is added to the place where Vandielu settled. After or in between, it does not matter when, the bad guy appears and Vandielu kills him because he is OP, sometimes it seems that he will lose but it almost never happens.

The most interesting thing for me is the group of origin, that as they die, some are tricked by Rodcorte to kill Vandielu, but they never can.

The fights are good, they have quality and they are interesting just like when they involve the gods.

The story is very enjoyable, but when you get to that point where everything is repeated but with other races or characters it is very boring.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the volume number in these chapters are pretty wrong, so I don't know how to correct them (likely the uploader has to do it), so here is the correct Tankoubon per chapter list:
Code:
Vol 1 - Chapters 1 to 5
Vol 2 - Chapters 6 to 10
Vol 3 - Chapters 11 to 15
Vol 4 - Chapters 16 to 18

@SGR
You can pay by buying the raws. The releases here are from the web version, the Tankoubon has a few corrections and some nice pinups of the girls. You also help the author that way

A reminder that the novel being translated to English is not the Light Novel, but the Webnovel, there is almost no difference, but there are, you know that more extensive approach on Origin from Chapter 2? That's LN material and does not exist in the WN, it's just mostly glossed over

Group Leader
@ssj4maiko I wonder what would have happened if I didn't check here 🤔 there's the group discord...if not then @ or inbox me on mangadex 🤷‍♂️

if the novel is ever adapted to an anime, i hope to god they never use the manga's art and pacing as reference

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro , thanks for the info, and sorry for bothering you this time, but I just noticed a mistake, Chapter 14 is also part of Vol 4, I rechecked on my book wondering how could the last volume have only 3 chapters, and I guess it typed it wrong. Thank you very much nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread