Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero thanks for the info i'll then not start it cause as you said i dislike this manner of insering tragic element just by adding rape its the easiest and laziest way to write i dont even know how authors like that get licensed.

@migh Its the only bit of rape in the entire story from my memory. The manga is not bad though. Might be worth a read because I honestly forgot about that until I read your comment.

im tired of the use of rape as a motivator for story or to show how cruel others are
japanese authors overuse it (im looking at you Sao), droped

@Ryallen
i won't go on spoiler territory
but the author doesn't try to hide his bad behaviour or judgment as he is both right and wrong in the whole story and borderline selfish
but let just say the author throw the harem tag for popularity only and the mc is never bad to either men or women based on gender he never discriminate between them
i did left it a bit ambiguous because kinda it's too early for him to dive in those places

@mimeomia
you know when his mom was killed he was going to be as slave too it was pretty much clear that humans aren't kind on other species at all
also it's the only rape arc in the whole serie and it was pretty weird and the author improved from this point to never bring rape ever again
also
the hag is everything but generic she married bunch of men and did have bunch of children since early age to the point she tried to suggest doing it with a baby is normal

So it feels like this is going to end with him getting "death god" powers, traveling to the second world he was in and murdering everyone before also murdering the reincarnation god. I mean if it doesn't I'll be upset, because they deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
I will place it in spoiler, but It's just a vague answer for some of the claims here, they don't contain direct stories, but may contain some plot mechanics from the novel

In regards to the "revenge" plot
This could be called a slow paced story in that regard, why? Because for those reincarnators to appear in Lambda, they need to die there, and they all have "fortunes" to lead them to live a long and happy life.
But as has been seen, Heinz did something under rules from other people, and these people can also be considered enemies, thus Vandalieu has more enemies that he still doesn't know yet, but not only that, they don't know of him either, after all, his mother was killed, an the baby likely died too, right?
Which means that there is no one actively looking for him, so for now, he had peace.

However, it's not just enemies that he finds, but also allies, many allies, a "giant family".
In regards to OP Powers
He has the power over the attribute of Death, but with his insane Mana pool (Which, SPOILER ALERT, is not an intentional cheat, but a special condition unique to his soul that is revealed much later. The fact that he reincarnated as a Dhampir is an indication of it in many sense. END OF SPOILER) , it allows him to make many things... As long as they are related to Death (And by that you could say it's both "Accelerating Death" but also "Delaying Death".
However, this restricts him from every other type of magic, so for example, Healing Magic of living beings is impossible with Death Attribute.
Does he turns into a God of Death? His enemies certainly would say that is true, after all, they are the ones getting destroyed, meanwhile the behavior from his allies, as can be seen from chapter 14 of the manga, does escalate from there.

@KawaiiMajinken
the thing is , rape is a pretty sensitive topic and if you do it just a little bit poorly there is no doubt there'll be ton of rage to you
fine example of this is boku no pico and how it became a joke in the community
berserk on the other hand doesn't filter anything everything is depicted in cruel sense which make handling rape for the author an easy thing
i think the way to qualify a rape scene depend if the author kinks were involved on the matter meaning he was a little bias and even with how many rape it has berserk is also guilty of the author kinks being involved sometimes
also in this manga i didn't comment if it was handled well or not i just said it was weird
there is a man who'll be raped by an orc and became pregnant after possessing a corpse the body isn't his but he feel everything and also how this arc remove very much the concept of family as incest is okay in their society and how children don't call their father as such and a rape victim would be reborn as her child from rape it just weird on so many levels

I wonder why people are so bothered by the setting of the story, its medieval fantasy setting, rape was pretty common on middle ages(those chivalrous knigts are just a fucking myth, they were as bad if not worse than bandits), you have to remember that enterntainment at that time resumed in 2 things it was either eating/drinking or sex, do you really think some bandits would see a pretty girl and pass the chance to have some fun ? its ficction FFS and there is no flaw in that behavior...

Also if people are bothered by Isekai genre, why in the 9 hells they keep reading ? doing that for the sake of complaining ? real masochism ?

@me474

Also it's not a man, its a living dead woman(a type of zombie but with a body that still has signs of life)

@tamachii12
i said the body isn't his but the way he describe how he felt in the novel was a little disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread